The guys at Android Authority have a big leak, with Samsung’s largest store in India happily confirming the Samsung Galaxy S21 series will launch on January 14th, with availability one week later, plus already opening a pre-booking payment of roughly $27 to secure a pre-order.
Yes, that is some kind of pre-pre-order, but it’s casually live in India for some reason.
The Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra were all confirmed by the regional Samsung store, along with colorways for all three models:
- The Galaxy S21 will be available in gray, pink, purple, and white colorways.
- The S21 Plus will launch in pink, purple, silver, and black.
- And, the top-of-the-line Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will come in black and silver colorways.
- There are many leaked renders and teasers showing the phones in some of these colors showing the new two-tone design in these colors:
- And in our market, MENA – the coming Samsung Exynos 2100 chip was confirmed as well, a newly re-designed competitor to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888.
- US models will receive the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 per the latest FCC filing from yesterday.
What’s next: The main gap in what we know now is pricing. Based on the current rate of leaks, we’ll know within a week what Samsung’s plans may be.